Monday, February 20, 2006

Seattle

Didn't rain on me the whole weekend, so I got that going for me. But when your sinuses are giving you issues thanks to an NYC blizzard from a week ago, blasting through the skies at 600mph in a pressurized metal tube can wreak havoc on your head. Almost makes you want to curl up in the fetal position in the middle of the aisle and just take the chance that the guy sitting next to you isn't an air marshal and even still would only maybe shoot you in the knee which could be a positive thing since it'd take your mind off the sinuses.

OW.

Also, Mac and Jack's makes my bowling score get progressively worse. I actually got beaten in game two by a female who in game one had had a score of THREE through the first 8 frames. I don't mind getting beaten by a girl, but I'd rather have it happen while I at least broke 100. Or 80. No more beer while bowling for me. Or maybe no more bowling in Lucky brand blue jeans. No breathing room, see. Gotta rock the Abercrombie baggies from now on in any sort of social athletic attempts in environs in which hot girls abound.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home