Monday, August 08, 2005

Wedding Crashers memorable quotes are up on IMDB

My favorites:
John Beckwith: Don't waste your time on girls with hats. They're all very prim and proper.
Jeremy Klein: Yeah? Well, the proper girl in the hat just eye-fucked the shit out of me.
John Beckwith: You look beat. Soft mattress?
Jeremy Klein: Soft mattress? Yeah, it could have been the soft mattress. Or the midnight rape. Or the nude gay art show that took place in my room last night. One of those three probably contributed to the lack of sleep.
Jeremy Grey: I got a stage five. Virgin. Clinger.
Jeremy Grey: Wow. Mr. Environmental is also a hunter. That's an interesting combination.
Sack Lodge: I hunt quail, Jeremy. They're overpopulated in this region and they're decimating the grubworm population. You got a fucking problem with that?
Jeremy Grey: Not as much as I do with your attire, or just your general point of view toward everybody here. But hey, lets go kill some birds. I'm psyched.

Secretary Cleary: It wouldn't kill you to play some competitive sports, once in a while.
Todd Cleary: Would that make you love me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home