Monday, August 08, 2005

Most idiotic story I've read in awhile

You're telling me, that on this bus full of cheerleaders, not one of them had a pen with which to write down the license plate number? Or a cellphone that could've saved the license plate in text? No, the cheerleaders actually CHANTED the license plate number to remember it.

Unintentional comedy rating: 10.

[Edit: and highly reminiscent of the following line from Not Another Teen Movie:
Priscilla: This is not a cheer-ocracy, I am the cheer-tator, I will make the cheer-isions around here, and I will deal with the cheer-onsequences.

Also, Jamie Pressly is HOT. How did she never get more popular than she was? Was it the pouty bitch lips and the hot voice? How could anything be wrong with that?

Also, just read the quotes from the movie link there if you want some amusement. I always forget how funny that movie was. I'm very forgetful lately.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home