Sunday, August 21, 2005

I think I might go to Austin

Sep 17th to watch the Horns tool on Rice. Free lodging with a friend of a friend at UT, so we'll see.

Football sched so far:
9/17 tentative UT - Rice
10/1 UW - UCLA
10/15 LSU - Florida
10/16 Saints - Falcons
11/5 LSU homecoming vs Appalachian State (oh, joy!)
11/6 Saints - Bears
1/4 Will work for Rose Bowl tix. Even if winds up being schools I don't care about, like USC and Texas.

I need to find a less expensive habit.

Wait, what the hell am I saying???? I just need to get it comped, like my roommate: he is the man. After recently getting promoted to some sort of broadcast associate position that enabled him to be flown out to Boston for the Saints-Patriots game, he's going to be traveling with an NFL broadcast crew each week this year. Current schedule for him is opening weekend in Detroit for the Packers-Lions game, following weekend in Seattle for Hawks-Falcons, and then on to South Beach for Carolina-Miami. How dope is that?

1 Comments:

At 8/22/2005 07:24:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't forget, I also get to go to DC this week for Stillers-Redskins.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home