Sunday, August 21, 2005

40-year old virgin

One of the funnier movies I have seen. Before watching it I figured we pretty much saw all the funny scenes in the previews, but since I wasn't too inclined to see Red Eye, we went to that one instead and I'm the better for it.

My finding the movie hilarious is on top of the fact that I could hardly concentrate for the last half hour of the movie on account of my having to pee so bad. When we finally got out of the theater and faced the longass line for the bathroom, I came up with the bright idea of timing it. 96 seconds, uninterrputed. 96!!! Continuous stream! It was unreal.

These are the types of events which make me wish the Elias Stats Bureau (sports fans know what I'm talking about) would keep stats on all our lives.

3 Comments:

At 8/23/2005 01:13:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

saw it last night. that shit was hilarious...

it's in men's DNA to seek out drunk chicks.

-wallace

 
At 8/23/2005 09:04:00 PM, Blogger Publius said...

How about the only memorable quote up on IMDB for the movie right now is his "KELLY CLAAARKSOONNNN!" scream while getting his chest waxed?

Does anyone know if that Guatemalan love song she sang to him was actually a soccer chant? It ended in "futbol" so I just assumed it was...

 
At 8/23/2005 09:06:00 PM, Blogger Publius said...

How could IMDB have missed: "You're putting the p*ssy on a pedestal!"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home