Thursday, August 11, 2005

Gratuitous Saints message board Simpsons quote thread

Randoms:

Homer: I'm not normally a religious man, but if you're up there, save
me, Superman!

Chief Wiggum: [watching lottery drawing, phone rings] No... sorry, you
have the wrong number, this is 912.

[Bart and Homer are about to race their horse]
Homer: Don't worry. I've seen enough of the "Horse Whisperer" to know
how to win a race.
Homer: [whispers to horse] When you're on the race track, run really
fast.

Mr. Burns: You see me as a God, right, Smithers?
Smithers: Absolutely, sir.
Mr. Burns: You'd kneel before me, wouldn't you?
Smithers: Boy, would I.

Sunday School teacher to Ralph Wiggum, who is drawing a picture: "Ralph, Jesus doesn't have wheels."

Homer: Are you saying you're never going to eat any animal again? What about bacon?
Lisa: No.
Homer: Ham?
Lisa: No.
Homer: Pork chops?
Lisa: Dad, those all come from the same animal.
Homer: Heh heh heh. Ooh, yeah, right, Lisa. A wonderful, magical animal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home