Thursday, August 11, 2005

The new "Survivor" is in Guatemala?

Maybe they could just make the show into one episode where the contestants get really tan, and then all sixteen cast members go running for the US border so we can find out which of them can make it.

I kid, I kid.

On a more serious note, I hate reality TV, and I've never watched Survivor. While I used to feel like I was seriously better off for this, now I'm beginning to feel like we have an entire nation of individuals who could pull some serious Robinson Crusoe-type shit if ever needed, and I'd just be SOL since I can't even make fire with sticks. I'll just have to make sure if I'm ever stranded on a desert island, I'm stranded with an insanely hot chick who knows how to build rafts out of bamboo trees. Giddyup.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home