Tuesday, March 29, 2005

"Priyanka never says 'No!'"

From the "Great moments in headline writing" files (yes, I think I stole that from Best of the Web).

I have to say, Priyanka Chopra is by far the most under-discussed Miss Universe winner India has produced. The fact that she can't act for shit doesn't really mean anything in Bollywood. That weird lip thing she has going on aside, she is still pretty hot. In fact, I highly recommend you pony up the $3 to rent the movie "Andaaz," also featuring Lara Dutta and Akshay Kumar, just to fast forward to the scene in which Pri and Lara are dancing around half naked in the desert while Akshay (aka AK (sorry, just wanted to type that)) performs a dance routine which in my humble opinion can most accurately be described as an epileptic fit. Seriously, the sheer ineptitude this man displays while dancing is mind-numbing. Twenty years from now - nay, fifty - I assure you history will have borne out my claim that he has no equal on the scale of dance-shittiness. Even I could dance far better than he - and I could do it SOBER.

Then again, he makes a lot more money than I do, and he gets to hook up with Priyanka. He wins.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home