Wednesday, March 30, 2005

C-Murder loses conviction appeal

This is how we roll in Louisiana, bitches.

Apparently, C feels like he can't win because the Sheriff went on TV and said he wants revenge. I'll be honest here: I'm not sure if I can have a whole helluva lot of sympathy for a guy who decided to anoint himself "C-Murder" in the first place. Let's examine the lyrics from the only song of his I've ever heard (and yeah, it's on my iPod), Down for My N's:
Make 'em bleed is the motto that, I live by
If you fuck with me it's a must you die
Them niggas might goin run but them niggas can't hide
It's like shootin yourself, it's a - suicide
.
.
Do a drive by with my forty five cause I'm down with these niggas
Snoop Dogg and Bossalinie
.
.
Just point them niggas out and I'll leave em all on the street bleeding


Aww come on, Louisiana Court of Appeals, this guy's an angel!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home