Monday, August 01, 2005

Pasquarelli heaps praise on Peppers

Apparently, Julius Peppers looks "scary good" in camp. This does not bode well for my New Orleans Aints.

On the flip side, given that for some inexplicable reason Len Pasquarelli has mounds of respect for one Jim Haslett, head coach of the New Orleans Saints, I'm inclined not to take anything he says at face value. Honestly, Len, WATCH the Saints sometime. Watch their lack of emotion. Watch their lack of discipline. Watch their lack of execution. And THEN tell me the Saints are a well-coached ball club. As long as you stay on Haslett's side (though I know Morning After got off the team's bandwagon after we were shellacked by the AZ Cards last year - you still seem to have respect for Haslett's coaching ability), you will fail to convince me every time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home