Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Eureka!

I've been lamenting the fact that no stores down here in L.A. carry Diet Cherry Coke. Yesterday I went to Costco to pick up a bunch of Diet Coke for the office, and this morning as I loaded them into the fridge, I realized a little sign on each can that says "Cherry." Suh-WEET! I guess they changed the can's look to more closely resemble regular Diet Coke. Anyway, my life is just that much more complete this morning.

These sorts of discoveries can really make one's day. Even after my apparently just-right dosing of NyQuil was interrupted by a fire alarm at 2am. It seems any single unit's smoke detector will automatically set off the whole building's alarm. I'm almost certain it's the little shit Asian guy living a door down from me, who's constantly smoking in the hallways (it's a non-smoking building). I lived in 4 different apartment complexes in Seattle, and never had that issue. Here, I've been cleared out of the apartment 2 times in 2 months. Ugh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home