Monday, July 25, 2005

March of the Penguins

I bet some of you (out of three) readers are wondering, "There's a penguin movie out, why the hell hasn't Ro blogged about it yet?"

So maybe you haven't been wondering, but I am on the record as having a deep-rooted desire to one day own one of these murfuggers. I'll fill the void anyway and let you know: I just haven't had time to see it yet. It's only playing at like 3 theaters around me and apparently you have to buy tickets in advance to one of them (ArcLight or something). I'll get there this weekend and let you know how them Penguins do.

Seriously, my lifelong goal of settling down in the great and honorable state of Texas is going to make it difficult for me to raise a penguin, but I'll figure it out. Meantime you guys be thinking of a solution for me.

1 Comments:

At 7/26/2005 09:20:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm shocked that you chose the Canucks as your favorite hockey team rather than the Penguins.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home