Monday, July 25, 2005

My Diet Coke problem

So...Friday nights, when I need to stay awake, I'll drink like four diet cokes and I still get drowsy around 11. Monday nights I figure I'll take a flier and hope the caffeine isn't working, and accidentally have 3 diet cokes at dinner (well the last two were accidental, wtf was I supposed to do - they kept refilling it when I wasn't looking!). Now I'm wired as hell. Doesn't help that I laughed my ass off watching Sunday's Family Guy episode just now.

Why can't I control Diet Coke to only work on Fridays? Damn you, caffeine gods. Humor me.

Now I'm going to have to tailor this NyQuil dose so perfectly that I wake up with the alarm at 4:30 and don't miss a beat. Helluva lot tougher than it sounds. Too little, and I stay awake till 1am and am drowsy when I wake up in the morning. Too much and I don't want to wake up in the morning, but have to force myself to do so. Ugh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home