Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Joan Rivers' slam of Robert Redford's plastic surgery

Ok, I'm not an US Weekly type of guy, but I only mention this article because of the last sentence, in which Redford's spokesman responds to Rivers' comments by saying "I"m not going to dignify that with a comment."

Now, if I were famous enough to have a spokesman, it would probably be Matt, and I'd pay him handsomely to actually respond to this type of shit with things like "Joan Rivers is a dirty whore." Mainly because he's the only person I know with the balls to do it. And he'd do it far more eloquently. But he'd still get across the point that she's a dirty whore. And he might actually use the phrase "dirty whore," which would be just dandy.

Seriously, why maintain any semblance of professionalism in Hollywood? I don't get it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home