Monday, June 06, 2005

I just saw Chauncey Billups on TV

Up until now, I was not aware of what he looks like.

I have now officially reconsidered my decision to name one of my offspring Chauncey. On the plus side, this likely removes one obstacle to my finding a woman who'll actually marry me.

Well, unless I marry a black woman, which has been a potential plan all along what with my aspirations of having the first kid of Indian descent to play in the NFL. Wait, anyone know if Sanjay Beach was of Indian descent?

(Edit: Just learned from Chirag that there's some linebacker the Rams just drafted who is half-Indian. This now means I must have the first kid of 100% Indian descent to play in the NFL. That's just dandy. Athletic Indian chicks, please apply.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home