Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Girl scout cookies

Ok, I just saw this article on Drudge about a guy getting ticketed for taking his daughter to sell Girl Scout Cookies in their old neighborhood after they'd recently moved to a new home. I'm sure they'll sort it out, but that brings me to my point here: I had a gal come by and sell me girl scout cookies about six weeks ago, and I still haven't gotten them. What the hell is up with that? When will I get my cookies? Did I just flush $12 down the toilet to make some little shit's day, only to be fleeced in the end?

I want my Samoas, dammit.

****UPDATE**** - GS cookies have appeared on various desks at my office today, indicating that they have arrived. I will keep you posted on whether or not my cookies arrive at my home. I have been told that prepaying for my cookies was a tremendous mistake. Shit.

2 Comments:

At 3/09/2005 02:09:00 PM, Blogger Salil said...

Those little bitches will suck you dry. Watch out for them scammer sluts, man.

When the hell did you start a blog?

 
At 3/09/2005 03:39:00 PM, Blogger Publius said...

Hola! No shit, she had her little baby sister by her side too, just to make me feel bad if I said no.

Just started it last week, 3/2 or so.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home