Wednesday, May 18, 2005

In the line of blog buddies taking the location quiz...

Matt and Shelby did it, so I decided to do it myself. Top 20 places for me to live:

Phoenix
Tampa
Orlando
Austin (wtf? I said Republican Party)
San Antonio
Charleston, SC
Houston
Scottsdale
Tucson
El Paso (! - I said no Mexicans! Ok, I put "Neutral" for that one.)
Jacksonville
Miami
Dallas
Fort Worth
West Palm Beach
Memphis
Atlanta
Dothan, Alabama (the Peanut Capital of the World!)
Brownsville, TX
McAllen, TX
Yuma
Savannah, GA
Clearwater, FL
Bradenton, FL

I get the feeling this quiz sends EVERYONE down to Texas, Arizona, and Florida. I don't think it's humany possible to get New Orleans, LA in your result. Well, unless you say "I love rampant and insufferable humidity, no mountains or beaches, and about zero culture other than a bunch of uniquely French-descended folk with a penchant for spicy food. And boobies." But clearly, this quiz has validated my passion for Texas. 20 years from now, Dallas - giddyup!

I will note that Shelby got College Station on her results. Hah! Aggie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home