Monday, April 11, 2005

Sonics on verge of epic collapse

The magic number is one, but they've lost four in a row and six of eight, while Denver has been on a tear. Granted, they're playing with a depleted team with Rashard, Antonio, and Radmanovic on the bench, but you'd think they'd at least be competitive in these losses.

I'm heading to the Key tonight, hopefully they can pull off a win vs the Rockets and clinch the division, but I'm not holding out any hope.

Last three games: L 122-101, L 117-94 (vs the Lakers, I was there for that debacle), L 121-105. Reminiscent of the Aints' 2001 collapse - from 7-5 and in the playoff hunt to 7-9, losing their last 4 games by a combined total of 160-52, including a 38-0 thrashing to end the season by the Niners. I hate the fucking Niners.

3 Comments:

At 4/12/2005 03:26:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice shit rohan. Are you a conservative?
your cousin and NYY.

 
At 4/12/2005 04:09:00 PM, Blogger Publius said...

I can't believe I've got family who voted for Hillary. You voted for Hillary, didn't you? What the hell, dude?

Anyway, do you have a blog yet, K?

 
At 4/14/2005 10:13:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I' ve voted for Hillary, and will vote for Hillary before I vote for any radical conservative. Except if you run, I'll consider it. No blog yet because I've got nothing to say. Truly.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home