Monday, April 04, 2005

Good news!

This blog now comes up fourth whenever someone googles my name. Hopefully sooner or later it will displace that DAMN Jose Canseco message board entry that rules the list. And push way down the algebra results from this math competition I did down at Rice when I was in high school. I wouldn't mind it if I'd won, but instead I basically got tooled on by a bunch of Asian and Indian and German-descended kids from the Texas Academy of Math and Science (or TAMS for you acronym types).

Although, perhaps it would be better if this blog didn't appear at all until I re-find gainful employment. Hmm.

1 Comments:

At 4/05/2005 12:33:00 PM, Blogger Publius said...

I put my full name in a post awhile ago, so that's been cached by google.

You unfortunately have a more common name. I think you could enter your name a hundred times into your blog's template so that it doesn't appear on the page but only appears to search engines, so it will move high up in the google results. Has to do with "Meta tags" or something like that. Hell I've got time, I'll try to figure it out for you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home