Monday, October 31, 2005

Halloween candy

I spent $10 at Costco the other day on a bag of mini-candies (3 Musketeers, Milky Way, Snickers, M&M, Twix) so that I wouldn't be empty-handed tonight if any kids walk by Trick or Treating.

Well, I've eaten like two a day since then and my roommate froze a bunch of the Twixes because apparently that's really good, and I'm getting worried that no one's going to come tonight and I'm gonna end up eating them all.

On the worst-case-scenario side, there are 128 of them inside the bag, and at 80 calories each, that's about 10,250 calories total which is a touch less than 3 lbs. You know, in case I wigged out and ate them all tomorrow. Plus at this point there are probably only about 110 of them left, so I got that going for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home